|Want to Receive Fisheries Magazine Every Month for Free?!
Become a member of the Society!
Membership helps the Potomac Chapter!
The benefits are great!
• provides your Chapter rebates
Society Membership means you’ll:
The Society needs your support. Won’t you join us today? Click to learn more!
Fisheries Magazine – March 2015
• AFS Membership: How Much Should it Cost?
• English Abstract: Imprinting of Hatchery-Reared Salmon to Targeted Spawning Locations
• Spanish Abstract: Impronta en salmones cultivados para incidencia en sitios de desove
• English Abstract: A Comprehensive Approach for Habitat Restoration in the Columbia Basin
• Spanish Abstract: Un enfoque integral para restauración de hábitats en la cuenca de Columbia
Meet Your Staff
• Beverly Pike, New AFS Director of Student and Professional Development
• Calling All Reviewers
… and more!
To access the February 2015 Fisheries magazine :
- Members either click here to go directly to Taylor and Francis
click here and sign in, then on the green, right hand menu you will see members only > members only links!
Not a member yet? Click here and learn the benefits of joining the American Fisheries Society (AFS)—the world’s oldest and largest organization dedicated to strengthening the fisheries profession, advancing fisheries science, and conserving fisheries resources.